Sunday, October 6, 2013

Wearing jewelry on scarves

The Fall means....

A new school year is starting, the leaves are starting to change colors, but most importantly, SCARF SEASON is upon us!!!!  Woo hoo!

I love scarves.  I love heavy, keep-you-snug-as-a-bug scarves and I love fun, light and airy scarves.

This is my first Fall season loving, wearing and selling Paparazzi.  I am so excited to be able to mix two of my fashion loves together this year!  I wanted to share with you, just a few of the ways I've found to combine them already.

Here are some great ways to Glam up your scarves this season!
paparazzi jewelry
Adding a cuff bracelet

Paparazzi's Urban Collection has a great selection of leather cuff bracelets.  Made from flexible materials and using adjustable snaps to accommodate different wrist sizes, these leather cuffs are an adorable addition to a scarf.  Using a basic scarf wrap (scarf around the neck with both ends in the front), I attached a cuff around the neck cowl and one of the ends to add a cute touch to the simple look.paparazzi jewelry

Even my daughter Adrianna wanted to show off the style!
paparazzi jewelry
Using a ring as scarf jewelry

Scarf jewelry pendants are a popular trend these days.  Unfortunately the pendants can be a little pricey.  I recreated the same look by adding an adjustable band ring to my scarf!  Using the same simple scarf wrap as above, I created a fun new look!  I threaded the scarf through the ring band and centered it in the middle of the scarf.  But it could be worn in numerous different areas of the scarf for a cute affect!
paparazzi jewelry
Make a scarf tie using a ring

Using an adjustable band ring, you can create a super simple and chic tie look!  Putting both ends of the scarf through the ring, it adds a little pizaz to your outfit. I played around with moving the ring higher and lower on the scarf and it made for a fun new scarf accessory!
paparazzi jewelry
Wrapping a necklace into your scarf

I love necklaces and I love scarves!  Unfortunately your scarf typically covers up any necklace you are wearing.  Now I've found a fun way to include them both!  I used a long necklace and a simple half-fold scarf technique (fold your scarf in half and drape around your neck.  Take the two ends which should be next to each other, and slip them through the loop in the scarf).  Loving this fun new style for the season!
These are just a few of the fun new ways I've started glamming up my scarves!  Excited to continue to play around and find fun new ways to accessorize this Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment